I love card catalogs, especially DIY card catalogs! It’s no wonder that (aside from the thrift store), libraries have always been my favorite hangout spot.
Materials List for Painted Card Catalog
(I participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites).
- Annie Sloan Chalk Paint – white
- Card catalog pulls
- Spray paint for pulls (optional)
- $18.00 card catalog from my favorite thrift store
- $12.00 card catalog handles via eBay
- $8.00 hammered spray paint for handles
- $3.00 screws
- Annie Sloan paint (already owned, but if I had to price it, I would say I used about $5 worth of the paint)
Thrifted Craft Room
I have used this DIY card catalog in both my thrifted craft room….
Other Cabinet Makeovers
Want more cabinet makeovers? Check out my most popular post ever, BEFORE & AFTER: China Cabinet Makeover. See what the “AFTER” looked like!
And these $20 metal cabinets were in horrible condition! But you know how I love little drawers.
I picked them up for next to nothing at the salvage shop. You won’t believe how cute they looked afterward. 🙂 Check out my Painted File Cabinets and see the AFTER!
Download the 5 freebies!
Thrift Diving inspires women to decorate, improve, and maintain their home themselves...using paint, power tools, and thrift stores! Use these 5 printables, checklists, and ebooks to get started!