Online Power Tools Classes!
Hi, I’m Serena Appiah, owner and blogger at ThriftDiving.com, which is a blog, YouTube channel, and podcast with a mission to educate, inspire, and empower you to DIY your home using simple step-by-step instructions to decorate, improve, and maintain your home without fear or compromising your wallet, the environment, or style.
My vision is for do-it-yourselfers (DIYers) to overcome their fear of tackling DIY projects, accept imperfection, and to love their home by decorating and maintaining it with confidence and pride.
In order to feel empowered to decorate, improve, and maintain your home yourself, you’ll need to know how to use power tools.
That’s where I’ve got you covered.
Online Power Tools Class
I WILL PROVIDE:
- Convenient online power tools tutorials that you will be able to watch whenever is convenient for you.
- In-depth videos without annoying ads or product placements.
- One-on-one virtual Zoom calls with you to help you work through your roadblocks to overcome your intimidation with tools.
- Group calls to answer your questions.
- A private Facebook group with other DIYers who are learning to use (and love!) power tools.
- Printables and downloads that will help you master your power tools.
YOU WILL LEARN:
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to:
- Confidently and accurately use the 7 most common power tools in your DIY toolbox.
- Reduce your fear of power tools.
- Properly set up your workspace for success, even if you don’t have much space.
- Identify and use the most popular accessories in order to get the best results when using power tools.
- Make your first cut and be empowered to build or upcycle your first project!
Serena Appiah is blogger/owner of Thrift Diving, a blog about turning other people’s cast offs into beautiful pieces of furniture and goods for the home. She makes life more affordable for her family with paint, power tools, and repurposing. She’s been making over old furniture since 2012 and chronicle’s the transformation of her 1973 home with furniture makeovers and home improvement. She’s a mom to 3 beautiful boys, ages 15, 11, and 9 years old. She’s married and lives in Silver Spring with her family.
Download the 5 freebies!
Thrift Diving inspires women to decorate, improve, and maintain their home themselves...using paint, power tools, and thrift stores! Use these 5 printables, checklists, and ebooks to get started!