I’m talking–every project looks perfect, their blog looks amazing, their homes are immaculate, and they’ve got a team of people helping them do it all?
And then there’s you.
You’ve thought of starting a blog, too, but where would you even begin??
You’ve got creative projects, too, but you know nothing about putting a blog together, your home and projects surely aren’t perfect, and you definitely can’t afford a team of people to help you put it all together.
If that’s how you feel, then this ebook is for you.
The DIY Underdog’s Guide to Starting a Blog and Making Money From It
That’s what I call us: the DIY underdogs.
When I started this blog, I didn’t know what I was doing, either. I had to learn how to do it all myself. There was no step-by-step guide for starting a DIY or crafting blog. It’s was just trial and error. And I surely didn’t have the money to hire people to set it up for me!
But I want to share with you what I have learned so that you won’t have to struggle quite as much. Plus, I’ll tell you everything I know about making money with a DIY blog!
- How to set up a blog, step-by-step
- Key elements needed for a blog
- How to structure your blog posts
- How to promote your work to get seen
- How to get people to read and share your projects
- Building community so that people like and trust you
- What to do and NOT to do when running ads on your blog!
- Taking Pinterest-worthy pictures of your projects
- How to set up ads on your blog
- How to write sponsored posts like a pro
- Making money off of your project posts
- And more!
Find Out When the Book is Ready!
The book isn’t quite ready yet! I’m expecting it to be done by mid-February, early March 2016 by the latest. If you’d like for me to notify you when it’s available, and to get bonus materials thrown in, sign up to be notified below. Thank you! 🙂
Download the 5 freebies!
Thrift Diving inspires women to decorate, improve, and maintain their home themselves...using paint, power tools, and thrift stores! Use these 5 printables, checklists, and ebooks to get started!