Thanks for answering that quick little question!
Here are some resources and posts that may help you along on your DIY journey!
If You’re a Newbie
If you’re a newbie, you may want to check out my Getting Started page with links to some beginning posts and resources that will help you get your foot in the DIY world. 🙂
If You’re Experienced
Wow, so you’ve got some experience under your belt, you have been refinishing furniture, and you have a few power tools and you know how to use them. Good for you!
I think you’ll enjoy these some of these projects and posts for the experienced DIYer!
- Mid-Century Modern Dresser Makeover
- How to Make a DIY Pegboard Organizer
- BEFORE & AFTER: My Thrifted China Cabinet Makeover
- How to Reupholster a Bench
If You’re Advanced
If you’re an advanced DIYer who is totally comfortable with refinishing furniture…power tools are your best friend…and you could teach your own class or two, you might enjoy these projects:
- How to Build a 60″ DIY Bathroom Vanity From Scratch
- How to Reupholster a Wingback Chair
- How to Remove an Old Toilet Yourself!
- How to Fix Big Holes in Your Wall
My Project Gallery
While you’re here, feel free to browse through my Project Gallery for tons of DIY project ideas for your home!
Thanks for subscribing to Thrift Diving!
Feel free to email me if you have any DIY questions! 🙂
Download the 5 freebies!
Thrift Diving inspires women to decorate, improve, and maintain their home themselves...using paint, power tools, and thrift stores! Use these 5 printables, checklists, and ebooks to get started!