Happy Thanksgiving Day! Although we shouldn’t just be thankful on this one day of the year, it’s at least good to take a moment to say thanks for the things that bring us joy and happiness.
These are my top 10 things. What are yours?
1. My husband, who is the yin to my yang, for the past 19 years.
2. My 3 sons, who think I’m a rockstar.
3. My health, because each day my body keeps me going.
4. My friends, because they listen when I need advice and a laugh.
My friend Hakimah and I got stuck in traffic on the way back from a Home Show. This is how friends entertain themselves when stuck in traffic. Moments like this are so priceless and full of joy!
5. This blog and you readers, because without you, this blog would be so wack. LOL
6. Good food, because it keeps my family healthy.
Even if it costs $9.00 for a bag of organic apples….gulp.
7. My house, because it keeps us protected and cozy.
This house has been both my lucky gem and my worse nightmare. HA!
8. Our sense of humor, because life is too funny to be serious.
My sons, Kwabena (8), Ohene (4), and Kojo (3).
I tried to get them to take a normal pic, but it wasn’t possible. LOL. We’re just too silly!
9. My passion for DIY, because I love to get dirty.
10.Nature, because its beauty reminds me that we’re all connected.
This is one of my favorite photography shots from my collection of nature shots.